TKA provide a range of firestopping services to our clients.
AIR TIGHT ROOMS
- Sealing up rooms with sensitive equipment
- Firesealing Rooms after the installation of FM200 systems.
- Intumescent paint to steel to achieve the required fire rating.
- Encasing beams and columns using calcium silicate boards, in various thicknesses according to the spec and rating required.
- Rockwool beamclad systems also available.
- Insulating soffits and wall panels for thermal conductivity and eliminating cold bridging. Various different systems available.
- Fire protection for the following pipes, ABS, PVC, PP and HDPE.
- Firestopping to all service penetrations.
- Cementitous and Gypsum mortars for wall and floor opes, we can provide structural floor opes if nessecary.
- Fire protection to edge of floor slabs with various different products, allowances for building movement and wind load.
- Fire rated mastic joints, including joints with variable tolerances.
- Fire barrier curtains including mineral wool and cloth up 120 minutes.
- Upgrading of timber floors to give 1 hour fire protection and excellent acoustic benefits.
- Fire protection of up to 2 hours for Kitchen extract ducts.
- Finish mastic to road joints, and concrete slab joints externally
- Finish mastic to wall panels
- Finish mastic to fixtures & fittings